Introducing Scotch Porter's newly reformulated Beard Collection! The Beard Collection includes a Moisturising Beard Wash, Hydrating Beard Conditioner, Beard Balm and Beard Serum.
*** Please note the new product sizing***
- Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
- Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
CLEANSE with the Moisturising Beard Wash (118ml). Containing burdock root and nettle leaf, the bard wash is sulfate free and super gentle. Hydrating the beard, it keeps it healthy and full of life.
HYDRATE with the Hydrating Beard Conditioner (118ml). Providing a next-level deep conditioning beard treatment. Containing shea butter, aloe and biotin liposomes, it softens and strengthens the hair from the root to the tip, preventing shedding and breakage.
STYLE with the popular Beard Balm (88ml). The botanical infused balm immediately moisturises, conditions and repels dandruff, all while keeping the beard soft, shiny and tamed. Biotin, nettle leaf and burdock root lend a hand to promote a soft, thick growing bard.
SEAL it in with the Beard Serum (50ml). A mix of the finest avocado and jojoba seed oils, the serum leaves the beard moistursed, sealing it in all day long, while combating lifted hair cuticles to leave the bard smooth, silky, shiny and frizz-free.
All products contain no Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colours, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Colour Safe.
Key Ingredients (all known for promoting growth):
- Burdock Root - Given its vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock root can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your hair roots. It assists in reducing itching, redness and other symptoms, as well as promotes hair growth.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur, Nettle Leaf assists with making hair shinier and healthier
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair, and it can also help prevent dandruff.