Scotch Porter's restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner gives a deep conditioning treatment without the heavy feel. It provides powerful long-lasting moisturisation, softness and a healthy shine, and the best part — you can leave it in! Ideal for dry, dull or coarse beards.
- Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
- Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Use: Apply generously to damp beard. Gently massage into beard and leave in. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm and Smoothing Beard Serum.
Pro Tip from Scotch Porter: In place of washing your beard everyday with beard wash or shampoo, conditioner wash your beard every other day to keep your beard clean and moisturized. Also, for those with very dry, very coarse beards, apply the leave-in beard conditioner after you’ve applied the rinse out beard conditioner and before the beard balm for an extra dose of moisturisation.
- Abyssinian Oil – Abyssinian helps to improve manageability, shine, moisturization and protect against irritants. There are a lot of comparisons between Abyssinian oil and Jojoba oil. But Abyssinian oil is actually much stronger and much more hydrating than Jojoba oil due to the high concentration of erucic acid. The erucic acid helps to seal in moisture and protect your strands from dehydration.
- Biotin Liposomes – Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
- White Willow Bark – White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
About Scotch Porter: Scotch Porter is an international, US based brand. Their multi-purpose, handmade better-for-you grooming products have been developed to address real issues faced by real men on a daily basis. Scotch Porter understands how painful ingrown hairs are and how you want your skin to be moisturized without being greasy. They get it – and their products show it.
Products contain no Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.
Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biotin, Phospholipids