Scotch Porter's reformulated Moisturising Beard Wash and Restorative Beard Conditioner will leave your beard feeling awesome!
The Beard Wash protects the skin, while softening and hydrating the beard to the max with Aloe, Burdock Root and Nettle Leaf; while the Beard Conditioner provides a next-level deep conditioning beard treatment. It softens and strengthens the hair from the root to the tip, preventing shedding and breakage - ideal for dry or coarse beards.
- Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
- Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Size: 118ml (each)
Use: Apply a dollop of Beard Wash to wet beard. Gently massage it in. Rinse well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face. Work a dollop sized amount of Beard Conditioner into your beard, paying special attention to the ends of your beard. Leave in for 2-5 minutes and rinse.
Key Ingredients (all known for promoting growth):
- Burdock Root - Given its vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock root can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your hair roots. It assists in reducing itching, redness and other symptoms, as well as promotes hair growth.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur, Nettle Leaf assists with making hair shinier and healthier
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair, and it can also help prevent dandruff.
About Scotch Porter: Scotch Porter is an international, US based brand. Their multi-purpose, handmade better-for-you grooming products have been developed to address real issues faced by real men on a daily basis. Scotch Porter understands how painful ingrown hairs are and how you want your skin to be moisturized without being greasy. They get it – and their products show it.
All products contain no Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colours, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Colour Safe.