*** COMING SOON TO BEARDED. DUE EARLY JULY. SELECT 'EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE' TO BE NOTIFIED AS SOON AS IT LANDS ***
Can You Handlebar's Primary Moustache Wax provides a medium hold, perfect for everyday use. It can be used to groom a handlebar or other styles and is also ideal for a more loose, natural brushed look, keeping your moustache hairs up and away from your mouth.
Made from quality ingredients, including Michigan beeswax, USP lanolin, castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E. The batches are made by hand, inspected by hand and packaged by hand. The attention to detail extends to the labeling which is both waterproof and oil-proof.
Scent: There is no added scent in Can You Handlebar's Moustache Wax; just the natural sweetness of pure Michigan beeswax.
Use: You may note that Can You Handlebar’s moustache wax is much firmer than other waxes you may have encountered. That is by design and will give the you the hold you are looking for.
You may note that Can You Handlebar’s moustache wax is much firmer than other waxes you may have encountered. That is by design and will give the you the hold you are looking for.
- Begin by brushing or combing the moustache, first straight down, then from the middle out to the ends of the moustache.
- Warm the wax; this can be accomplished by placing the tin (lid on) in a mug of hot water for a few minutes, heating the wax with a hair dryer (lid off), or carrying the tin around in a pocket to allow body heat to warm it up.
- When it is ready, the wax will be more malleable and somewhat tacky, but not liquefied.
- Scrape out a small portion of wax with the back of your thumbnail, about the size of a grain of rice.
- Roll the wax between the thumb and forefinger, then place the thumb and forefinger on one side of the moustache near the middle.
- Smooth the wax over the hairs from the center out, using a comb to help distribute the wax evenly through the moustache. Follow the comb with a hairdryer on a low heat setting to ensure the wax stays malleable during application.
- Repeat these steps for the other half of the moustache, adding more wax in small amounts.
- Once the wax is distributed evenly, you may begin to style into the desired shape before the wax begins to cool and set.
- Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut)
- Butryosperum Parkll (Shea) Butter
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
Can You Handlebar comes all the way from Michigan, US. Their quality products are now sold worldwide, and we're proud to be the first to bring them to New Zealand!
Looking for something with a bit more oomph? Check out Can You Handlebar's Extra Strength Secondary Hold Moustache Wax.