Scotch Porter's newly reformulated Moisture Defend Face Lotion, with Turmeric, Peony and Meadowsweet is the only lotion you’ll ever need. Lightweight enough for all skin types, while also controlling shine and sebum.
Natural West Coast citrus notes flow into a sultry spice infusion of Vetiver (Bourbon) on a rich blend of exotic wood-resins, like Palo Santo Wood and Alaskan Cedar.
- Top Notes: Lemon, Californian Tangerine, Green leaves, Spicy accord
- Middle Notes: White flowers, Lavandin, Labdanum, Orange flower
- Base Notes: Amber notes, Smokey woods, Musk, Oakmoss
Massage a small amount over your face after cleansing with Scotch Porter's Restoring Face Wash or their Exfoliating Face Scrub, or buy it as part of Scotch Porter's Face Care Collection.
PRO TIP FROM SCOTCH PORTER:
Applying a daily moisturizer twice daily after cleansing is essential. Think we’re kidding? Try wearing a pair of leather shoes for a while without conditioning them, and you’ll see all of those cracks, crevices, general wear and aging over time. If that happens to even the toughest of tanned cowhide, imagine your face? Your skin is much less resilient and requires care and protection to remain fresh in appearance. Apply Face Lotion while your skin is still slightly damp to seal in moisture (two to three minutes after washing, no longer). A really good moisturizer will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft without feeling oily and heavy. It will also help to control shine from oily areas of the skin.
- Pomegranate Enzymes – We use Pomegranate enzymes as a safe mean of exfoliation. Exfoliation is a very important part of a healthy skin care regimen and serves to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells that traps both bacteria and sebum. Pomegranates contain proteolytic enzymes, which help gently breakdown and digest large proteins that have accumulated on the skin. Our sustainably manufactured Pomegranate Enzyme blend is extracted from the unused residual fruit pulp, along with the intact chaperone proteins. We then ferment the macerated fruit with Lactobacillus lactis to make the desired phytochemicals readily available for enhanced benefits.
- Aloe – Aloe has polysaccharides that give hydrating, anti-inflammatory benefits and allow for aloe to help provide a protective barrier on the skin. Aloe also has phytosterols which help to soothe itchiness and irritation while also helps protect to prevent TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss.) Aloe Vera also has bioactive compounds in the plant that are rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as minerals like magnesium, potassium and zinc. These are all thought to aid in the 'healing' benefits of aloe.
- Burdock Root – Burdock Root has a direct effect on the skin. Active compounds like Arctiin, Lignans, etc. have matrix-stimulating properties, which helps to promote healthier and younger-looking skin. It also has been known to help with blemishes and irritated skin conditions.
SIZE: 118ml | 4oz (2 month supply)
NO Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.