Scotch Porter's reformulated Restoring Face Wash is a gentle yet foaming face wash made of magic – Turmeric, White Willow Bark, Licorice Root and Natural Sugars – minimizes the chance of breakouts and maximizes your social life.
Natural West Coast citrus notes flow into a sultry spice infusion of Vetiver (Bourbon) on a rich blend of exotic wood-resins, like Palo Santo Wood and Alaskan Cedar.
- Top Notes: Lemon, Californian Tangerine, Green leaves, Spicy accord
- Middle Notes: White flowers, Lavandin, Labdanum, Orange flower
- Base Notes: Amber notes, Smokey woods, Musk, Oakmoss
Massage a small amount over wet face and neck. Rinse with warm water. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter's Exfoliating Face Scrub and Moisture Defend Face Lotion. Also available, the Scotch Porter Face Care Collection.
PRO TIP FROM SCOTCH PORTER:
For a quick burst of energy, a good splash of cold water before washing your face will get your blood flowing and give you a quick boost of circulation, helping your complexion and skin to look its most fresh. Further, drinking a glass of water every morning, with a total of six to eight glasses every day is one of the best habits you can create for yourself. Healthy, moisturized skin requires a dedication to the practice of hydration. If not, your skin will give you the side eye (as best as skin can).
- Turmeric Root – Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm many skin conditions. Turmeric is excellent for blemish prone skin, as it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading.
- Licorice Root – Licorice Root is a plant extract that has skin-soothing properties. In addition, licorice root may be effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone. One of its components, known as glabridin, is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing ingredient, which is why licorice is often used in products meant for sensitive, irritated skin.
- White Willow Bark – White Willow Bark Extract contains Salicylic acid which is a powerful exfoliant. Salicylic acid when applied to skin prevents buildup of dead skin cells, a leading cause of acne and hair bumps. White Willow Bark helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
SIZE: 118ml | 4oz (2 month supply)
NO Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.