Scotch Porter’s reformulated Conditioning Beard Balm is a smooth and pliable balm. It promotes a soft, thick growing beard and moisturises the skin beneath. With Biotin Liposomes & White Willow Bark, it's perfect for dry or coarse beards.
- Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
- Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Use: Thoroughly massage a dime (small beards) to quarter sized (big beards) amount of Scotch Porter Beard Balm to your beard.
Pro Tip from Scotch Porter: Getting the right amount of product on your beard takes some time. Be patient, grasshopper. You can determine the exact amount for your beard’s texture and length as you go along. These are merely starting points.
- Biotin Liposomes – Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur can, it assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
- White Willow Bark – White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
About Scotch Porter: Scotch Porter is an international, US based brand. Their multi-purpose, handmade better-for-you grooming products have been developed to address real issues faced by real men on a daily basis. Scotch Porter understands how painful ingrown hairs are and how you want your skin to be moisturized without being greasy. They get it – and their products show it.
All products contain no Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.
Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Phytate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Panthenol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Biotin, Phospholipids