The most common question we get asked is how can one promote better beard growth / fill in a patchy beard. Cue the BEARDED. beard derma roller.
Skin plays a huge part in promoting beard growth. Damaged skin can cause hair follicles to become dormant – resulting in less / patchy growth.
Our matte black beard roller contains hundreds of 0.5mm titanium needles that penetrate into the skin, kick-starting the skin’s natural repair process and stimulating dormant hair follicles at the same time. Micro-needling has been proven to both repair skin and promote growth.
- Repairs skin / treat acne scars
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Stimulates hair follicles to promote beard growth
- Strengthens and thickens hair
- Always ensure you properly sanitise your beard roller before and after use
- Apply a premium beard oil to your face and roll the derma roller using medium pressure in all directions all over the skin
- Use 2-3 times a week – your skin will need time to heal between use
- Our beard rollers are monogamous – that means, they don’t like to be shared! So keep it to yourself ok
- It's important that you properly sanitise your derma roller before and after use. We recommend using a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution (which you can get at any hardware store or pharmacy)
- If you notice inflammation to the skin, you may be pressing too hard. Stop use for a few days, let the skin repair and then try again, applying less pressure
- They’re here for a good time and not a long time. Depending on usage, your beard roller will last you between 3-6 months (when the needles become blunt, it’s time for a replacement)