1. The multitude of ideas you get when stroking your beard
It's true that one of the golden rules of good beard grooming is to leave the beard alone as much as possible, but there are times when beard stroking and genius go hand in hand, and it just has to happen. No problem, we as humanity cannot afford to forfeit the brilliance coming from the minds of beard strokers everywhere. So, let the beard stroking happen we say, but just apply good beard oil on a daily basis to thank your beard!
2. The bearded nod
3. The patience and dedication that goes in to growing a full beard.
4. Enjoying a warm face on a cold night. Gold.
Image credit: @LANGLEVEDEBAARD
5. Drinking a pint of Guinness and knowing you'll be needing about 15 napkins to get through it.
6. Getting to grips with new eating techniques once your mo reaches epic proportions.
Check out this awesome video from Beardbrand showing a brilliant technique for preventing the old mouthful of mo when eating a burger, sandwich or other such food.
7. Looking in the mirror of a morning and being confronted with a bad case of bed beard.
Then sorting that bastard out with a brilliant grooming routine and feeling the satisfaction of that transformation. Bearding on into your day feeling good to be alive.