Scotch Porter’s reformulated moisturising Beard Wash is a super gentle wash that protects the skin, while softening and hydrating the beard to the max with Aloe, Burdock Root and Nettle Leaf.
- Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
- Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Use: Apply a dollop to wet beard. Gently massage it in. Rinse well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter’s Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner and/or their Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner.
Pro Tip from Scotch Porter: Only wash your beard with sulfate-free shampoo or wash, since shampoos with sulfates are a follicle menace and leave your beard coarse, dry and frizzy. If your beard is already as coarse and dry as sandpaper, limit your washes to no more than once or twice per week. If you’re a fine or oily-haired gent, wash your beard no more than three times weekly, or else it will look very sad and straggly. Men of all hair types: feel free to condition your beards up to three times per week, in place of shampooing it often.
- Burdock Root - Given its vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock root can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your hair roots. It assists in reducing itching, redness and other symptoms, as well as promotes hair growth.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur, Nettle Leaf assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair, and it can also help prevent dandruff.
Contains no Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.
About Scotch Porter: Scotch Porter is an international, US based brand. Their multi-purpose, handmade better-for-you grooming products have been developed to address real issues faced by real men on a daily basis. Scotch Porter understands how painful ingrown hairs are and how you want your skin to be moisturized without being greasy. They get it – and their products show it.
Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Glycolate, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acids, Sodium Diglycolate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tropolone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice