Scotch Porter's reformulated Hydrating & Nourishing Beard Conditioner provides a next-level deep conditioning beard treatment.
Containing shea butter, aloe and biotin liposomes, it softens and strengthens the hair from the root to the tip, preventing shedding and breakage. This product is ideal for dry or coarse beards.
As Scotch Porter likes to say - a clean beard is a happy beard, but a conditioned beard is an ecstatic one. You and your face will love it.
- Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
- Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Use: Work a dollop sized amount into your beard post wash, paying special attention to the ends of your beard. Leave in for 2-5 minutes and rinse. Follow with Scotch Porter’s Conditioning Beard Balm.
Pro Tip from Scotch Porter: After rinsing the conditioner from your beard, partially dry it. Squeeze excess water from your beard. Use an old cotton t-shirt or microfiber cloth and squeeze firmly and gently (don’t rub!) to remove excess water. Or use lint-free paper towels to get the job done. Just remember to make them lint-free. A face full of white fuzz is not a good look, unless your beard is actually white. NEVER dry your beard with a towel. EVER. The rough surfaces of bath towels snag beard hair and cause unnecessary frizz. Why would you voluntarily do that to yourself?
- Shea Butter – Shea Butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips, repairing and protecting against weather damage, dryness and brittleness. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores.
- Biotin Liposomes – Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
- Aloe – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair and it can also help prevent dandruff.
About Scotch Porter: Scotch Porter is an international, US based brand. Their multi-purpose, handmade better-for-you grooming products have been developed to address real issues faced by real men on a daily basis. Scotch Porter understands how painful ingrown hairs are and how you want your skin to be moisturized without being greasy. They get it – and their products show it.
All products contain no Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.
Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Biotin, Phospholipids